My name is Chander Mohan. I love to read Final cut, and a lot of camera books and I am a video production student at The Art Institute of California. I graduated in June from Lincoln high School. I am 19 years old, and I live in Lincoln California. I was born in India and I moved here two years ago. English is my second language. I took a video class in high school and I decided to go into in video as a career. I like to play cricket and make i like video tapes. I like to shoot video for games in high school such as soccer and volleyball. I want to be a cinematographer when I graduate from the Art Institute. I enrolled the video production program because that is the only program I have experience in.. When I was 7 years old, I played with the cameras because at that time I did not know that they were not toys. In India, I grew up with the cameras. My dad worked in video production and owned a shop in India. I would learned that every time you learn something new, you get better.
In 2008 my family came to the U.S.A. I felt that I was not interested in video production anymore. My dad no longer made videos, and I could not find the kind atmosphere in which I grew up. In that year my Lincoln high school counselor called me and give me the list of class for my next year. In that list I found a 49er ROP video production class, so my counselor enrolled me in that class.
By 2009 I was back on track and I ready o learn new ideas. In that class I learned about Final Cut Pro and shooting live events like “Every 15 Min”, basket ball games, News for school and soccer games. After I graduated, I wanted to be a cinematographer. In one year of my 49erROP class, my teacher taught me new stuff . I really liked that class and it encouraged me to learn more about video production.So these are the reasons why I to want learn more about video production. I also want to get a good job after I complete this video production course so I can help my family. I really want work with other people because I want to learn something new from them. I think Art institute will help me in video production.
You sound like you have a major passion to be behind the camera. I hope all goes well with your career and I look forward to seeing your work.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you decided to continue your film career at our school :3 It's nice to see the dedication you have!
ReplyDeleteChander the Mander!
ReplyDeleteYou are seriously passionate about this field it's really amazing to see someone who absolutely loves what they do!
ReplyDelete